All about art appraisal
We provide art appraisal with documentation that includes artwork and artist description, provenance and auction records for the artist, general assessment of authenticity, quality, condition and fair market price and replacement value.
All art appraisals are prepared in accordance with the American Society of Appraisers, guidelines, and standards, as well as the guidelines of the American Appraisers Association, the American Society Of Certified Appraisers and all major appraisers associations.
WHAT IS IN AN ART APPRAISAL:
We provide an art appraisal documentation that includes
- the artwork description
- description of the provenance and
- auction records for the artist,
- a general assessment of authenticity,
- description of the quality,
- conservation condition
- fair market value and replacement value.